CHANTILLY, Va. – Home office and entertainment furniture resource BDI will give away 10 of its Serif laptop tables in a contest for National Work From Home Day on June 30.
“June 30th is National Work From Home Day, recognizing the technological and cultural evolutions that have allowed us to be productive from the comfort of our homes,” the company said. “What better way to celebrate our ability to work from home than to share our latest innovative design that truly allows you to #WorkFromAnywhere?”
With a slim profile and low-friction nylon glides, the Serif table’s key feature is its pneumatic lift, which allows for height adjustment with a simple push or pull. A slim base enables the table to slide under a sofa or chair, keeping it close and on-hand.
People can enter by June 30 for a chance to win. Subscribing to the company’s newsletter and following it on social media increases winning chances.
Robert Dalheim, senior editor of case goods and global sourcing, has been writing about the woodworking industry and business news since 2015. He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University with degrees in journalism and political science. Contact Bobby at [email protected] or by calling (336) 605-3815.
- 7 Tips On How To Prepare For A Large Home Renovation Project
- Is this high-end Florida locale becoming a mecca for home furnishings?
- Historic Hudson Valley Estate Hits Market for $25 Million
- York UK Bespoke Loft Conversion Specialist Home Renovation Service Launched
- Why Brown Home Decor Is a Top Trend for 2022