DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “UK Home Decor Market (2022-2027) by Products, Price, Distribution Channel, Location, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The UK’s Home Decor Market is estimated to be USD 20.71 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 25.42 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.18%.
- The UK’s Home Decor Market is segmented based on Products, Price, Distribution Channel, and Location.
- Products, the market is classified into Hair Care Products, Skin Care Products, Bath and Shower, Oral Care, Cosmetics and Makeup,, and Beauty Tools and Accessories.
- Outlook, the market is classified into Vegan, Organic and Inorganic.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Specialist Retail Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies/Drug Stores and Online Retail Channels.
- Category, the market is classified into Mass and Premium.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a